Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 4: The Dam


Grandma loved Amsterdam!
The River
Amsterdam was actually alot of fun considering its the land where all bad things are kinda legal...but lucky for grandma im not into that kinda stuff.. even tho i did find it amusing that the tour guide brought us through the redlight district-chill people, it was during the day!..lol I thought it was really funny when she started talking about it on the bus. Some of the people were not grasping that you cannot get coffee in a coffee shop..lol  There's another youngster on the trip so me and him were just kinda laughing as we drove past the district, as our tour guide explained the difference between a coffee shop and a cafe...Then when she started talking about the sex museums and the explained the signs about sex stores, I wanted to die. The look on the older womans face sitting next to me was priceless. I don't think she was expected the tour guide to say that..I was laughing inside. I mean do these people really live in a hole to not know this??..Grandma knew..
When the signs got bigger about sex shows, it got a little awkward.Part of me would love to see their faces if they drove down that part of town at night...lol
Suprisingly enough Grandma admitted that she would be interested in driving past there...I was totally shocked to hear that one..but dont worry Uncle Ray, mom and other puerto ricans. WE DID NOT GO.

Grabbed some McDonalds Coffee b4 the day started
(this is for you Uncle Dan) lol
I took Grandma to the Van Gough Museum...YES we found it. Our Tour guide gave us the wrong train number, but we still managed to get there in a timely fashion..That was pretty awesome, we got some pictures outside by the IAMSTERDAM sign, and did some afternoon shopping


Grandma really liked this painting at the Museum. She got me in trouble for taking a picture!



On the Bus ready for Amsterdam!
All the old men wanted to go there!..lol
We went on a River Tour with the group, and got some amazing shots of houses on the river, and bridges. Everything looks so nice, and OMG there are bikes everywhere!! Out tour guide said that there are bicycles than people in the city of Amsterdam, and that when peoples bikes get stolen, then just steal another bike. Isn't that nice?..lol well here are some pictures from the boat cruise today. I have more pictures on my camera, but dont have the patience to upload all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment