Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 1: London at its best..rainy and cold

Totally did not think London would be this cold..but at least I have some warmer clothes for tomorrow. Not sure how grandmas packed but well see 2morrow. It rained all day making it hard for grandma to keep warm..lol I was fine with my leather and in flip flops. Check me out with the cops on the bridge...lol
I did some wandering on my own today since grandma was cold. London celebrated the Queens Jubilee so every where I went was crowded :( my small self managed...lol I have some pictures from the boats riding in. I was Standin on the Westminster Bridge since our hotel is close. Our hotel is right next to Big Ben. Here are some pictures from today
Boats from the tribute to the Queen
The London Eye from a side view
Me posing with the cops :)
THE QUEEN!!! congrats on 60 wonderful years!Another picture of the screen with Big Ben in the background
Here she is again
and the delicious pork that was served outside our hotel :)
I'm gonna try to do this every day but it all depends on the schedule. I hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment